MPU6050 Triple Axis Accelerometer and Gyro ME024
MPU6050 Triple Axis Accelerometer and Gyro
The MPU-6050 is a serious little piece of motion processing tech! By combining a MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion ProcessorTM (DMPTM) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms, the MPU-6050 does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts.
Tri-Axis Gyro Module L3G4200D ME025
Tri-Axis Gyro Module L3G4200D
This is a breakout board for the L3G4200D low-power three-axis angular rate sensor. The L3G4200D is a MEMS motion sensor and has a full scale of ±250/±500/±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user-selectable bandwidth. These work great in gaming and virtual reality input devices, GPS navigation systems and robotics.
MMA7660 3 Axis accelerometer sensor module ME026
MMA7660 3 Axis accelerometer sensor module
The MMA7660FC ± 1.5 g 3-axis digital output accelerometer taking into account that this is a very low power consumption, low profile sensor has a capacitive MEMS low-pass filter, compensation for 0g offset and gain errors, and converted to 6-bit per second user-configurable digital sample value, the device can be used for sensor data changes, product positioning, and gesture detection through an interrupt pin (INT) the device is mounted in a small 3mm x 3mm x0.9mm DFN packaging.
MMA7455 3-Axis Accelerometer Module ME027
MMA7455 3-Axis Accelerometer Module
The MMA7455L 3-Axis Digital Output Accelerometer is a low power, micro-machined sensor capable of measuring acceleration along its X, Y, and Z axes. It offers several convenient integrated features including an analog to digital converter (ADC), digital low-pass filter, and selectable sensitivity ranges
• Digital Output: SPI / I2C • Low Power Consumption • Compact accelemotor / inclinometer • 5V/3.3V input support • PCB board double-sided gold-plated • Size: 24.9 (mm) x12.8 (mm)
E18-D80NK Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Photoelectric Sensor ME028
E18-D80NK Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Photoelectric Sensor
• Red: VCC + • Black: GND – • White: OUT signal output • Operating voltage: 5V DC • Operating Current: 10-15mA • Drive current: 100mA
• Sensor distance: 3-80CM • Sensing object: Translucency, opaque • Output operation: Normally open (O) • Output: DC three-wire system (NPN)
TTL to RS-485 Module ME029
TTL to RS-485 Module
• On Board MAX 485 Chip, it’s a low power transceiver for RS 485 communication • On board 5.08(mm) 2P connector for RS 485 wires. • All the pins of the chip are brought out, can be controlled by MCU • Working voltage 5V • PCB dimension:44(mm)x14(mm)
RS232 to TTL Serial Converter ME030
RS232 to TTL Serial Converter
This is a MAX3232-based level shifter for converting TTL-level serial to standard RS-232 serial. This will allow a microcontroller to communicate with a computer.Works at both 5V and 3.3V. Unit comes fully assembled and tested as shown.4-pin header contains 0V, power and RX, TX connections. In addition there is a mini USB socket which can be used to supply power to the unit.
• Baud rate: Up to 150 KBps • Works at both 5V and 3.3V. • Comes with connection cable
Bluetooth Transceiver Module HC-06 ME031
Bluetooth Transceiver Module HC-06
This Bluetooth module can easily achieve serial wireless data transmission. Its operating frequency is among the most popular 2.4GHz ISM frequency band (i.e. Industrial, scientific and medical).
• Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR standard • USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0 • Operating frequency: 2.4GHz ISM frequency band
• Modulation mode: Gauss frequency Shift Keying • Transmit power: ≤ 4dBm, second stage • Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% Bit Error Rate
• Transmission speed: 2.1Mbps(Max)/160 kbps(Asynchronous);1Mbps/1Mbps(Synchronous) • Safety feature: Authentication and encryption • Supported configuration: Bluetooth serial port (major and minor) • Supply Voltage: +3.3 VDC 50mA
IIC/I2C Serial interface module ME033
ADXL335 Triple Axis Accelerometer module
This board has a PCF8574 I2C chip that converts I2C serial data to parallell data for the LCD display. The I2C address is 0x3F by default, but this can be changed via 3 solder jumpers provided on the board. This allows up to 3 LCD displays to be controlled via a single I2C bus.
• 5V power supply • Serial I2C control of LCD display using PCF8574 • Backlight can be enabled or disabled via a jumper on the board
• Contrast control via a potentiometer • Can have 8 modules on a single I2C bus (change address via solder jumpers)address, allowing
Graphic LCD Nokia 5110 ME034
Graphic LCD Nokia 5110
The Nokia 5110 is a basic graphic LCD screen for lots of applicati ons. It uses the PCD8544 controller, which is the same used in the Nokia 3310 LCD. All necessary functions for the display are provided in a single chip, including on-chip generation of LCD supply and bias voltages, resulting in a minimum of external components and low power consumption. The PCD8544 interfaces to microcontrollers through a serial bus interface.
Basic 16×2 Character LCD ME035
Basic 16×2 Character LCD
This is a basic 16 character by 2 line display with a Blue background and a white backlight. Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset. Interface code is freely available. You will need ~11 general I/O pins to interface to this LCD screen.
Basic 20×4 Character LCD ME036
Basic 20×4 Character LCD
This is a basic 20 character by 4 line display. Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset . Interface code is freely available. You will need ~11 general I/O pins to interface to this LCD screen.