Sensor shield V5.0 EX020
Sensor shield V5.0
It can connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers. Each functional module has a buckled port with VCC, GND, and Output, which has a corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure, and more professional looking.
SIM900 GSM / GPRS Shield EX030
SIM900 GSM / GPRS Shield
The GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Shield is a new nonvoice value-added service that delivers GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz performance for voice, SMS, Data, and Fax in a small form factor and with low power consumption. It is controlled via AT commands (GSM 07.07.07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands).
• Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz • GPRS multi-slot class 10/8 • GPRS mobile station class B • Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz) • Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz) • Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
• Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode) • Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
16 channel Relay Module for Arduino ME011
16 channel Relay Module for Arduino
This is a 16-Channel Relay interface board, Be able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current. It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
• 12V 16-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current • Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A; DC30V 10A
• Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
• Indication LED’s for Relay output status
HR202 Humidity Sensor Module ME014
HR202 Humidity Sensor Module
This module is based on HR202 resistive humidity sensor, which exposes excellent linearity, has a wide measurement range, and a low power consumption
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC • Operating Current: 15ma • Humidity Range: 20 to 95%RH
- Output Digital – 0V or 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset • LEDs indicating output and power • PCB Size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm • LM393 based design
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board ME015
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board
The Mini Stepper Driver is small in size and easy to use. It used ULN2003A to amplify the control signal from the Arduino. The Drive voltage can up to 15v
- The easiest module to learn how to control the Stepper and finish the simple project. • The logic control voltage:3~5.5V
- Motor Supply Voltage: 5~ 15V • It can sink 500mA from a 50V supply, but you’d better limit the driver voltage under 15v. • operating temperature: -25 degree Celsius ~ +90 degree Celsius
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Control Board ME016
ULN2003 Stepper Motor Control Board
• Voltage: 5V • Diameter: 28mm • Step angle: 5.625 x 1 / 64 • Reduction ratio: 1 / 64 • 5 Line 4 phase can be driven by ordinary uln2003 chip can also be connected in phase 2 development board used for. • Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003 • A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work • Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
NRF905 wireless module ME019
NRF905 wireless module
The tri-brand transceiver, the operating frequency of the international ISM band 433/868/915 Mhz GMSK modulation, anti-interference ability, especially suitable for industrial control applications using DSS PLL frequency synthesizer technology. • Frequency band: 433/868/915MHz • Channel number: 170 • Function: transmitter/ receiver • Frequency stabilization method: PLL • Modulation mode: the FSK/GMSK • Maximum operating rate: 76.8Kbit/s • Working voltage: 2.7~3.3V
NRF24L01 wireless module ME020
NRF24L01 wireless module
This module based on Nordic nRF24L01, a highly integrated, ultra-low-power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) band. Nordic nRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
• Power supply : 1.9~3.6V • IO port working voltage : 0~3.3v / 5v • Transmitting rate : +7dB • Receiving sensitivity : ≤ -90dB • Transmission range: 250m in open area • Dimension : 15x29mm
ADXL335 Triple Axis Accelerometer module ST1150
ADXL335 Triple Axis Accelerometer module
This module comes with 3 analog outputs for X, Y, and Z-axis measurements on a 0.75″x0.75″ breakout board. The ADXL335 is the latest and greatest from Analog Devices, known for its exceptional quality MEMS devices. The VCC takes up to 5V in and regulates it to 3.3V with an output pin. The analog outputs are ratiometric: that means that 0g measurement output is always at half of the 3.3V output (1.65V), -3g is at 0v and 3g is at 3.3V with full scaling in between.
NRF24L01 wireless module 2.4G wireless communication module ME021
NRF24L01 wireless module 2.4G wireless communication module
RF24L01+ low power wireless module, use NRF24L01 chip from Nordic, 2.4G license-free ISM band, highest working data speed is 2Mbps, 125channels can reach a different point or jump frequency communication needs, small size 18*37 mm, high-efficiency GFSK modulation, anti-interfere, especially suit
for industrial control.
• 2.4Ghz license-free ISM band • Highest data speed 2Mbps, high efficient GFSK modulation, anti-interfere, especially suit for industrial control • 125 channel, can reach a different point or jump frequency communication needs • Integrated hardware 8/16 bytes CRC confirmation and point to multiple points communication address control, combine TDMA – CMDA – FDMA working principle, enable wireless communication. • Low power communion 1.9 – 3.6V, Standby mode only need 1uA
Triple-axis Magnetometer (Compass) Board – HMC5883L ME023
Triple-axis Magnetometer (Compass) Board – HMC5883L
This module use HMC5883L, a 3-axis digital compass. Communication with the HMC5883L is simple and all done through an I2C interface. There is no on-board regulator, so a regulated voltage of 2.16-3.6VDC should be supplied.
L298N Dual H Bridge DC Stepper Motor Driver Module ME244
L298N Dual H Bridge DC Stepper Motor Driver Module
• L298N Double H Bridge Motor Driver Module • Control chip: L298N • Logical voltage: 5V • Drive voltage: 5V – 35V • Logical current: 0mA – 36mA • Drive current: 2A(MAX single bridge) • Storage temperature: -20°C to +135°C • Max power: 25W • Size: 43 x 43 x 27mm