USB Control Switch 2-Channel 5V Relay Module AD077
USB Control Switch 2-Channel 5V Relay Module
This module uses HID technology, high quality, no need use driver, download data come with inside the application, play and plug. Support Win7, XP 32 system. Use SongLe relay , which can control most voltage is 250V, 10A AC load and 30V 10A load. Control terminal mode: NC/COM/NO Dimensions & Weight Dimensions 2.72 in x 1.57 in x 0.71 in (6.9 cm x 4 cm x 1.8 cm) Weight 1.13 oz (32 g)
Dust Sensor-Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F AD078
Dust Sensor-Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F
GP2Y1010AU0F is a dust sensor by optical sensing system. An infrared emitting diode (IRED) and an phototran-sistor are diagonally arranged into this device. It detects the reflected light of dust in air. Especially, it is effective to detect very fine particle like the cigarette smoke. In addition, it can distinguish smoke from house dust by pulse pattern of output voltage.
• Compact, thin package (46.0 × 30.0 × 17.6 mm) • Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA) • The presence of dust can be detected by the photometry of only one pulse • Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust
Accelerometer Module-MMA7361 AD079
• Two selectable measuring ranges (±1.5g, ±6g). • Low current consumption: 400 μASleep mode: 3 μA. • High sensitivity (800 mV/g at 1.5g). • Seletable Sensitivity(±1.5g, ±6g). • Fast turn on time (0.5 ms enable response time).
BMP180 Digital Pressure Sensor Module AD080
BMP180 Digital Pressure Sensor Module
• Pressure range: 300 – 1100hPa (altitude 9000 m to -500 m) • Power supply voltage: 1.8V – 3.6V (VDDA); 1.62V – 3.6V (VDDD) • LCC8 Packaging: ceramic leadless chip carrier package (LCC) • Low power consumption: 5μA in standard mode • High precision: in low-power mode, the resolution is 0.06hPa (0.5 m); in high linearity mode, the resolution is 0.03hPa (0.25 m) • With temperature output • I2C Interface • Temperature Compensation
• Response time: 7.5ms • Standby current: 0.1μA • Dimension: 5.0mmx5.0x1.2mm • No external clock circuit
EM4100 125Khz RFID card compatible RDM630 AD081
EM4100 125Khz RFID card compatible RDM630
RDM630 125KHz card mini-module is designed for reading code from 125KHz/ 134.2KHz card compatible read-only tags and read/write card .
It can be applied in office/home security, personal identification, access control, anti-forgery, interactive toy and production control systems etc.
Usbtinyisp In Circuit Avr Atmel Programmer ME060
Usbtinyisp In Circuit Avr Atmel Programmer
This USBTinyISP programmer is ideally suited for in circuit programming of AVR devices or for reflashing bootloaders onto Arduino® based products. It includes a 6 and 10 pin SPI interface and cables. The 6 pin interface is designed to connect directly to the 6 pin ICSP found on Arduino boards such as the Uno, Mega, Nano, etc. This board also works great with the Arduino development environment, AVR studio, and avrdude.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver With Control Board ME018
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver With Control Board
The A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver.The driver features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step). It operates from 8 – 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated for 2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling). As well as the A4988, this listing also includes a very handy shield for the stepper driver. The shield includes female headers for power, male headers for stepper motor control, a DIP switch for step resolution, 4 pin housing for connection to the stepper motor, and an on-board capacitor. Please see below for a description of the breakout board.
Mpu9250 9-axis 9dof Acc, Gyro, Compass Module AD083
Mpu9250 9-axis 9dof Acc, Gyro, Compass Module
• VCC……3.6 to 6V supply (on-board 3.3V regulator) • GND……0V • SCL……I2C serial clock • SDA……I2C serial data • EDA……Auxiliary I2C master serial data • ECL……Auxiliary I2C Master serial clock • AD0……I2C Slave Address LSB (AD0) • INT……Interrupt digital output (totem pole or open-drain)
• NCS…..Chip select (SPI mode only) • FSYNC..Frame synchronization digital input. Connect to GND if unused.
SD card reader module for Arduino® ME126
SD card reader module for Arduino®
This is a wonderful little Arduino to SD card interface module.
Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your arduino. If you are feeling adventurous, this is truly an interesting board to work with and learn from. It is easily interfaced as a peripheral to your arduino sensor shield module.
4 Digital Multi-function Shield Expansion Board For Arduino® ME229
4 Digital Multi-function Shield Expansion Board For Arduino®
Seamless docking with the 2009 UNO LENARDO 2560 and other mainstream controller
4 road LED indicator
DS18B20 temperature sensor interface, can make the temperature measurement experiment
LM35 temperature sensor interface, can make the temperature measurement experiment
3296 adjustable precision potentiometer, provide analog input port (which can be used for control LED brightness, turn the steering angle, digital voltage etc.)
Infrared receiving head, can be suitable for any infrared remote control experiment
Four digital tube (driven by 74HC595 IO learning SPI), can do the digital tube display experiment (can display the temperature, voltage, count etc.) Three independent key, a reset button, can do key experiment (human machine interface)
The buzzer can make sound experiments. (can alarm sounds, etc.)
Bluetooth, wireless interface, voice module, a voice recognition module, can be used for wireless communication experiment
The interface, convenient actuator
The infrared detection and infrared interface, convenient docking, realize people flow statistics
3.3V / 5V TTL Logic Level Converter Module ST1167
3.3V / 5V TTL Logic Level Converter Module
The level converter is very easy to use. The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the‘HV’pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to‘LV’, and ground from the system to the‘GND’pin.
10pin to 6pin adapter AVRISP/USBASP/STK500 ME139
10pin to 6pin adapter AVRISP/USBASP/STK500
This to make easy you to programming minimum system (MinSys), Arduino UNO R3, Arduino Mega2560, others 6pin ISP Programming.