20×4 LCD Module with IIC/I2C interface module ME037
20×4 LCD Module with IIC/I2C interface module
The latest IIC LCD2004-character LCD display module, a new high-quality 4 line 20 character LCD module not only set the contrast control knob selector switch also has a backlight and IIC communication interface.
• Interface: I2C • I2C Address: 0x3F • Pin Definition : GND、VCC、SDA、SCL • Back lit: Black characters on green background • Supply voltage: 5V • Pcb Size : 60mm×99mm • Contrast Adjust : Potentiometer
Graphic LCD 128×64 ME038
Graphic LCD 128×64
This is a framed graphical LCD 64×128 with LED backlight. This unit is a very clear STN type LCD with a simple command interface. This new module includes the negative voltage circuitry on board!
8 x 8 RGB LED dot-matrix driver board with 8 x 8 RGB LED ME039
8 x 8 RGB LED dot-matrix driver board with 8 x 8 RGB LED
This is a magic RGB LED dot-matrix driver compatible with Arduino . It pairs the M54564 with a single DM163 constant current driver. By using the DM163, It gains three 8+6-bit channels of hardware PWM control of the LED’s freeing up the MCU from having to
implement it in software. This gives the ATmega328 more CPU bandwidth for performing other tasks
• 8bits colors support with 6bits correction for each color in every dots • Hardware 16MHz PWM support • Without any external circuits, play and shine • Dedicated GPIO and ADC interface • Hardware UART and IIC communication with easy cascading • 24 constant current channels of 100mA each
• 8 super source driver channels of 500mA each
8 x 8 RGB LED dot-matrix driver board ST1156
8 x 8 RGB LED dot-matrix driver board
This module is equipped with high-speed 74HC595 deserializer chip. Only 3 signal lines are needed to drive 8 x 8 dot matrix screen, saving your valuable
I/O resources in Arduino controller.
8 x 8 RGB LED dot-matrix driver board Kit ME040
8 x 8 RGB LED dot-matrix driver board Kit
This product contains 8 x 8 RGB LED dot-matrix driver board and a 8 x 8 dot matrix ,and the driver module is equipped with high-speed 74HC595 deserializer chip. Only 3 signal lines are needed to drive 8*8 dot matrix screen, saving your valuable I/O resources in Arduino controller.
KA2284 Voltage Level Indicator ME041
KA2284 Voltage Level Indicator
The KA2284 battery level indicator contains five LED lights that progressively light up as the voltage increases. The AC and DC input of this module can be selected by a jumper and it can handle voltages that range from 3.5 V to 12 V.
• KA2284 chip • Supply Voltage Range: 3.5 V to 12 V • Adjustable power level span • AC and DC input can be controlled by a jumper
• PCB Size: 29 x 21 mm
MAX7219 Red LED Dot Matrix Display Module Kit ME042
MAX7219 Red LED Dot Matrix Display Module Kit
• Size:50mmx32mmx15mm/1.95″x1.25″x0.58″(inch) (approx) • Module operating voltage: 5V • A single module can drive an 8 x 8 common cathode lattice • Module with input and output interfaces, supports multiple modules cascade.
Membrane 3×4 Matrix Keypad ME043
Membrane 3×4 Matrix Keypad
This keypad has 12 buttons, arranged in a telephone-line 3×4 grid. It’s made of a thin, flexible membrane material with an adhesive backing (just remove the paper) so you can attach it to nearly anything. The keys are connected into a matrix, so you only need 7 microcontroller pins (3-columns and 4-rows) to scan through the pad.
4×4 Matrix Membrane Keypad ME044
4×4 Matrix Membrane Keypad
This 16-button keypad provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications.
• Ultra-thin design • Adhesive backing • Excellent price/performance ratio • Easy interface to any microcontroller
4X4 Matrix Keypad Module ME046
4X4 Matrix Keypad Module
The 4×4 matrix keypad usually is used as input in a project. It has 16 keys in total, which means the same input values. The keys of each row and column are connected through the pins outside – pin Y1-Y4 as labeled beside control the rows, when X1-X4, the columns.
DC Step-Down ADJ Module ME050
DC Step-Down ADJ Module
• 5-24V input voltage range
• Output voltage range: 0.93 V-18V (antihypertensivework mode, enter at least greater than the output 2V or more) • Output Current: continuous 2.5A, peak output 4A! • Switch: with Soft-off feature! Shutdown current as low microampere level. • Size: 45mm x 32mm x 16mm • The ultra-high reliability of the inputs and outputs are solid capacitors.
Ultra-bright 3w White Led Module ST1179
Ultra-bright 3w White Led Module
• Colour: White • Power: 3W • Colour temperature: 6000k (+- 5%) • Brightness: 140-150lm (600mA) • Current: 500mA • Light angle: 140 degree
DS1307 Real Time Clock Module ST1110
DS1307 Real Time Clock Module
This Arduino Tiny RTC I2C module incorporates the DS1307 I2C real time clock IC and the 24C32 32K I2C EEPROM storage. What’s more, it has a DS18B20 temperature sensor on board.
Processor: 24C3232K EEPROM • Battery: 3.6V rechargeable battery and charging circuit • Read & Write: Yes • Usage Time(Approx.): 1year full charged Dimensions:28x28x7mm